The Kochi Muziris Biennale had been covered by the Google Streetview Camera and it is now live at Google Maps!
Here are the links:
- Moidu’s Heritage – http://goo.gl/maps/akbRK .
All 3 floors are captured; you can navigate the stairs. Try it!
- Pepper House – http://goo.gl/maps/xOsV2
- David Hall – http://goo.gl/maps/B7CUV
(look outside the building and you can spot a KSEB transformer, a Polo, a Ritz, a Piaggio APE amongst other stuff)
- Dutch Warehouse – http://goo.gl/maps/xOIq3
- Durbar Hall – http://goo.gl/maps/ZTH6T .
Both floors are captured. Use the “0|1” button near the zoom slider to move between floors.
A recent and interesting new venture is YummyBay.com – a neat and full-fledged online interface to hotels/restaurants across Kerala. You can order home delivery/takeaway, book a table or do corporate reservations. The service is open from 10AM to 10PM, everyday.
Update: Something went wrong and it seems that HouseFullCinema.com is not functioning anymore. Some of the theatres in Kerala offer online ticket booking at TicketNew.com